Dental Implant Treatments
What Are Dental Implants?
The New Tooth Company dental implants utilise small titanium screws to replace the roots of missing teeth - high quality replacement teeth are then screwed in place. The screws integrate with the bone in the jaw and hold the replacement teeth firmly in place.
Our dental implant screws can be used to hold both single crowns and multiple tooth bridgework, depending on patient needs. The final result looks, works and feels just like natural teeth - restoring your smile.
What Are The Benefits of Dental implants?
- Regain your confidence with a brand new smile, without worrying about any of the problems with traditional dentures.
- Implants provide a fixed replacement for missing teeth without the need to overload or damage any adjacent, healthy teeth.
- The quick or early replacement of missing teeth can stop bone loss and maintain your facial profile.
- Fixed teeth implants have none of the restrictions of traditional dentures, letting you eat anything you want without worry.
- Dental implants replace the need for removable dentures, thereby improving quality of life for our patients.
What System do we use?
Every month over 30,000 Adin Implants are placed in patients Worldwide!
At The New Tooth Company we use the Adin system. The Adin Company has been manufacturing high quality root devices and components for over 20 years. They provide first class components using leading edge technologies and materials, ensuring a product produced meeting the highest standards.
Adin is at the forefront of research and development in manufacturing within this industry and have developed the specialist OsseoFix surface, which has been shown to out perform its competitors (New York University).